TIC-Teaching in China

How can you get Z visa when exciting teaching position in China


How can you get Z visa when exciting teaching position in China? Here TIC will tell you the Z-Visa requirement.

Thank you for your interest in applying for an exciting teaching position in China! Immediate openings to be filled!

How can you get Z visa when exciting teaching position in China

We must note that due to strict and ever-changing policies regarding visa procedures and accreditation maintenance for our programs, that we must abide by local laws and can only accept teaching applications that are in line with Chinese government procedure. Some of these laws unfortunately limit where an applicant can come from, how old they can be, or what kind of experience they must have to qualify.

Please read the following checklist very carefully. Any application that does not meet requirements will not be responded to.
ONLY accepting applications from these native English-speaking countries with passport holders from: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
MUST have at least a bachelor’s degree from the above list of countries and a minimum of 2-years working experience in relevant educational fields

TESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA and any other teaching related certifications receive priority.

MUST be able to provide (for legal, working Z-Visa—costs covered by us!):
detailed resume,
non-criminal record/Police Clearance Certificate (notarized by Chinese consulate),
bachelors degree (notarized by Chinese consulate),
two letters of recommendation,

digital photo (passport quality).

Employment Visa (Z Visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, and his/her accompanying family members.

Please submit the following documents with your application

1. Passport: Your valid passportmust have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
2. Application form: One completed Visa Application Form (Q1)
3. Photo: one photo of 2*2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4.Temporary foreign visitors with a valid US visa or foreign residents with legitimate status in the US, may apply for Chinese visa to the Visa Office of the Chinese Embassy. The visa officer may ask the applicant to provide the original and photocopy of their US Green Card,Work Permit,I-20 Form, valid US Visa or other additional documents and make a decision on whether to issue the visa case by case.
5. First time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, shall write down his Chinese name in the application form and submit his original Chinese passport or the photocopy of the information page of the passport. Applicant who was formerly Chinese and has acquired a new US passport, if there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, shall submit his old US passport or the photocopy of the Chinese visa
6. A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit.
7. An originial and a photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original of Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.;
8. A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit or proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc, is required for the accompanying family members.;